© Shamrock Digital Novelties Express Legal Terms
- Copyrights Generally
- Software License Terms
- Purchasing and Refund Terms
- Support and Services
- Responsible Legal Entity
- Service and Notices
The copyrights in all content on this site, software, images, and related works belong to Discovering Modern Political Systems Analysis: Shamrock Novelties Express unless noted otherwise. All rights are reserved. Publishing material on our website does not imply permission to copy or distribute the material without written authorization.
© Shamrock Digital Novelties Express, © Shamrock Digital Novelties Express Software, the © Shamrock Digital Novelties Express logo, and all trademarked products are registered trademarks of © Shamrock Digital Novelties Express. They may not be used to identify goods without the express written permission of © Shamrock Digital Novelties Express. All uses of the logo and product listed below must be determined that © Shamrock Digital Novelties Express and the © Shamrock Digital Novelties Express logo and products are trademarks of © Shamrock Digital Novelties Express Software.
Trademarked Product Names nclude:
- Decision Support System®
- Eliza: The Computer Therapist®
Software License Terms
This EULA limits our liability and is governed by an arbitration agreement and venue agreement. Please read below as these terms affect your rights.
- The copyrights in this software and any visual or audio work distributed with the software belong to © Shamrock Digital Novelties Express Software and others listed in the about box. All rights are reserved. Installation of this software and any software bundled with or installed on Demand from this software, including shortcuts and start menu folders, is licensed only per these terms. These copyrights do not apply to any creative work made by you, the user.
- By installing, using, or distributing the software, you agree to these terms on your behalf and on behalf of your employer or principal. If you do not agree to any of these terms, you may not use, copy, transmit, distribute, or install this software – return it to the place of purchase within 14 days to receive a full refund.
- This software, and all accompanying files, data, and materials, are distributed “as is” and with no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, except as required by law. If you intend to rely on this software for critical purposes, you must test it thoroughly before installing redundant systems and assume any risk.
- We will not be liable for any loss arising out of the use of this software, including, but not limited to, any special, incidental, or consequential loss. Therefore, your entire remedy against us for all claims is limited to receiving a full refund for the amount you paid for the software.
- You may not use this software in any circumstances where there is any risk that failure of this software might result in a physical injury or loss of life. For example, you may not use this software if you do not regularly backup your computer, do not have antivirus and firewall software installed on the computer or keep sensitive data unencrypted on your computer. You agree to indemnify us from any claims relating to such use.
- You may copy or distribute the installation file of this software in its complete unaltered form. Still, under any circumstances, you may not distribute any software registration code for any of our programs without written permission. Furthermore, if you distribute a software registration code, you will be liable to pay the total purchase price for each location where unauthorized use occurs.
- The use of data collected by the software is subject to the © Shamrock Digital Novelties Express Software Privacy Statement, which allows automatic anonymized collection of usage statistics in limited circumstances.
- Choice of Law. If you reside in the United States, your relationship is with © Shamrock Digital Novelties Express Software, a United States company, and the laws and courts of Colorado govern this Agreement. However, suppose you reside anywhere in the world outside of the United States. In that case, your relationship is with © Shamrock Digital Novelties Express, an American company, and this Agreement is governed by the laws and courts of the United States. Such courts have continuing and exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute between you and us, regardless of the nature of the debate.
- U.S. Customers Only: Arbitration Agreement and Class Action Waiver: PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY. IT MAY AFFECT YOUR RIGHTS.
If you reside in the United States, © Shamrock Digital Novelties Express Software and agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims between us. This Agreement to arbitrate is intended to be broadly interpreted. References to ” © Shamrock Digital Novelties Express,” “you,” and “us” include our respective subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, predecessors in interest, successors, and assigns. This arbitration agreement does not preclude you from bringing issues to the attention of U.S. federal, state, or local agencies. If the law allows, such agencies can seek relief against us on your behalf. This Agreement evidences a transaction in interstate commerce, and thus the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision. This arbitration provision shall survive termination of this Agreement.
A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send to the other, by certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute (“Notice”). The Notice to © Shamrock Digital Novelties Express should be addressed to:
© Shamrock Digital Novelties Express
216 West Court Street, Apt 77
Woodland, CA 95695
(“Notice Address”). The Notice must (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute and (b) set forth the specific relief sought (“Demand”). Suppose © Shamrock Digital Novelties Express, and you do not agree to resolve the claim within 30 days after the Notice is received. In that case, you or © Shamrock Digital Novelties Express may commence an arbitration proceeding. The amount of any settlement offer made by © Shamrock Digital Novelties Express or you shall not be disclosed to the arbitrator.
- The Commercial Arbitration Rules will govern the arbitration and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes (collectively, “AAA Rules”) of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), as modified by this Agreement and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules are available online at adr.org by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879 or writing to the Notice Address. The terms of this Agreement bind the arbitrator. All issues are for the arbitrator to decide, including issues relating to the scope and enforceability of the arbitration provision. Unless © Shamrock Digital Novelties Express and you agree otherwise, any arbitration hearings will take place in Woodland, California. Suppose your claim is for $1000 or less. In that case, we decide that you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely based on documents submitted to the arbitrator, through a telephonic hearing, or by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. If your claim exceeds $1000, the right to a hearing will be determined by the AAA Rules. Regardless of how the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision. © Shamrock Digital Novelties Express will pay all AAA filing, administration, and arbitrator fees for any arbitration initiated per the notice requirements above. If, however, the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in the Demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose, then the payment of all such fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. In such case, you agree to reimburse © Shamrock Digital Novelties Express for all monies previously disbursed by it that are otherwise your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules. In addition, if you initiate an arbitration in which you seek more than $750 in damages, the payment of these fees will be governed by the AAA Rules.
- The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s claim. YOU AND © Shamrock Digital Novelties Express AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS CAPACITY, NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and © Shamrock Digital Novelties Express agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. If this specific provision is unenforceable, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void.
- Notwithstanding any provision in this Agreement to the contrary, we agree that if © Shamrock Digital Novelties Express makes any future change to this arbitration provision (other than a change to the Notice Address), you may reject any such change by sending us written Notice within 30 days of the transition to the Arbitration Notice Address provided above. By leaving any future change, you agree that you will arbitrate any dispute between us per the language of this provision.
- To opt-out of this Arbitration Agreement and class action waiver, send an Opt-Out notice to the Notice Address stating, “I am electing to opt-out of the Arbitration Agreement and class action waiver contained in the Legal Terms applicable to my purchase of a © Shamrock Digital Novelties Express product.” Your Opt-Out Notice must include the date and proof of purchase. The Opt-Out Notice must be postmarked no later than thirty (30) days after purchase. A separate Opt-Out Notice must be sent for each product purchased.
Purchasing and Refund Terms
Our purchase and refund policy are available here.
Support and Services
© Shamrock Digital Novelties Express does not provide technical support for its products. If you have inquiries about the products, then email them to email@example.com.
© Shamrock Digital Novelties Express takes your privacy seriously. You can view our complete privacy statement here.
Responsible Legal Entity
This site is operated by © Shamrock Digital Novelties Express, and all references to “Software” refer to © Shamrock Digital Novelties Express. All programs are developed and published by © Shamrock Digital Novelties Express.
Service and Notices
Any legal service must be mailed by registered mail to:
© Shamrock Digital Novelties Express
216 West Court Street, Apt 77
Woodland, CA 95695