Disclaimer: This Website is PG13. If you are under 13 years of age, please leave this Website. The material presented here can be extreme. This Website makes every effort to keep voguer obscenities to a minimum. However, this Website’s contents can be disturbing for some underaged people. Thank you.
Interpretation and Definitions
The following conditions describe the terms in which the first capitalized letter has meaning.
The following definitions have the same meaning, whether written in singular or plural form.
● “Account” means an individual account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
● “Company” (referred to as either “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to
© Shamrock Digital Novelties Express’s information.
● “Country” refers to the United States of America.
● “Cookies” are small files placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that Website among its many uses.
● “Device” means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, a cell phone, or a digital tablet.
● “Personal Data” is any information related to an identified or identifiable individual.
● “Service” refers to the Website.
● “Service Provider” refers to any natural or legal person who processes data on the Company’s behalf.
It refers to third-party firms or individual employees of the Company who help to enable the Service, deliver the Service on the Company’s behalf, provide services linked to the Service, or assist the Company in assessing Service usage.
● “Usage Data” refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
● “Website” refers to © Shamrock Digital Novelties Express, accessible from https://shamrock-novelties-express.com.
● “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the Company, or other legal entity on
behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
● Email address
● First name and last name
● Phone number
● Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
● Usage Data
When you use the Service, it automatically collects usage data.
Usage Data may comprise Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You access, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information
automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device’s unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser
You use unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You
access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
information. Tracking technologies used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and improve and analyze Our Service. The technologies We use may include:
● Cookies or Browser Cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on Your Device. You can instruct Your
browser to refuse all Cookies or indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not
accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service. Unless you have adjusted
● Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electrCompanyles
known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit
the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for
other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a specific section and
verifying system and server integrity). Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Sessions and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
● Necessary / Essential Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website
and enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent
fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services you have asked for
cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to offer you those services.
● Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Administered by: Us
● Functionality Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such
as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these CookiWebsiteo
provide You with a more personal experience and avoid having to re-enter your preferences
every time. You use the Website.
● Tracking and Performance CookiesWebsitePersistent Cookies
AdmiWebsited by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users
use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you
as an individual visitor. This Website and the data collected are typically linked to a
pseudo-anonymous identifier associated Website device you use to access the Website. We may also
use these Cookies to test new pages, features, or new functionality of the Website to see how our
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
● To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring our Service’s usage.
● To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal
Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to
You as a registered user.
● For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
● To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of
electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or
informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including
the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
● To provide You with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services and
events that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about
unless You have opted not to receive such information.
● To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
● For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which User’s data about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
● For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
● With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to
monitor and analyze the use of our Service for payment processing and to contact You.
● For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or
during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a
portion of Our business to another company.
● With Affiliates: We may share Your information with Our affiliates, in which case we will require
● With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You
certain products, services, or promotions.
● With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas
with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and is publicly distributed
● With Your Consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may have to disclose Your Data if required by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
● Comply with a legal obligation
● Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
● Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
● Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
● Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially
acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security. Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data. The Service Providers We use may have access to Your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process, and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service per their Privacy Policies.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
The Service may contain content appropriate for children under the age of 13. As a parent, you should
know that through the Service, children under the age of 13 may participate in activities that involve collecting or using personal information. We use reasonable efforts to ensure that before we collect any personal information from a child, the child’s parent receives notice of and consents to our information practices. We also may limit how We collect, use, and store some of the information of Users between 13 and 18 years old. In some cases, we will be unable to provide certain Service functionality to these Users. Suppose We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires permission from a parent. In that case, We may require Your parent’s permission before We collect and use that information. We may ask a User to verify their date of birth befoCompanyecting any personal information from them. If the User is under the age of 13. The Service will be either blocked or redirected to a parental consent process.
Information Collected from Children Under the Age of 13
The Company may collect and store persistent identifiers such as cookies or IP addresses from Children without parental consent for suppoCompanyhe internal operation of the Service.
We may collect and store other personal information about children if a child submits this information with prior parental consent or by the parent or guardian of the child. For example, the Company may collect and store the following types of personal information about a child when submitted by a child with prior parental consent or by the parent or guardian of the child:
● First and last name
● Date of birth
● Grade level
● Email address
● Telephone number
● Parent’s or guardian’s name
● Parent’s or guardian’s email address
A parent who has already given the Company permission to collect and use his child’s personal information
can, at any time:
● Review, correct or delete the child’s personal information
Links to Other Websites
every site You visit. We have no control over and responsibility for any third-party sites or services’ content, privacy policies, or practices.
● By visiting this page on our Website: https://shamrock-novelties-express.com/contact-us-keep-in-touch/
● By sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.